- Prepare multiple concept plans which investigated low, medium to high density redevelopment of the subject site
- Provide commentary around each option in relation to benefits, challenges, opportunities and threats
- Identify potential yields for both the commercial and residential elements
- Provide cost estimates for each development option including analysis of the financial feasibility of the project based on a medium standard of finish
- Provide commentary around the non-financial aspects of each option i.e. social, place making, job generation/business (economic), urban design, and potential to encourage developers to enter the market with similar product etc
- Presentation to Council staff of the development concept and findings.