ABOUT THE ROLE
Dynamic Planning and Developments provides its clients with customised town planning and project coordination services with a strong focus on innovation, professionalism, effectiveness and vision into every project, whether small, medium or large.
Dynamic Planning and Developments needs a qualified full time Town Planner.
The successful candidate will be involved in range of planning projects ranging from planning investigations and research, structure planning, subdivision, development coordination, scheme amendments and project implementation and management.
- Variety of interesting and challenging project types and scales.
- Boutique based firm with strong team environment.
- Strong career opportunities based on performance.
- Easily accessible office location with ample parking and amenities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Your skills in project coordination, planning assessment and research (in a variety of land uses), liaisons and negotiation, preparation of reports, site analysis, problem solving and more are required to assist in a variety of planning projects.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE- SELECTION CRITERIA (please give examples)
Candidates for the Town Planner role shall possess the following:
- Qualifications in Urban and Regional Planning (or similar).
- Preferably a minimum of 2 years experience.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills of high quality.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of the Western Australian planning framework.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of the Western Australian planning policies and regulations.
- Demonstrated research skills.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve.
Remuneration shall depend on the experience and skillset of the successful applicant.
CULTURE AND BENEFITS
Dynamic Planning and Developments strides itself on being a friendly and family orientated business for its employees and its customers.
We pride ourselves on being a boutique town planning consultancy which is selective in the projects we take on as holding high planning ethics and morals is of high priority.
With the practice being boutique in nature, there are opportunities for long term growth and career progression based on performance outcomes.
INTERESTED? APPLY TODAY!
Email a copy of your resume and a succinct submission addressing the above ‘Skills & Experience’ criteria to Dynamic Planning and Developments, firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications must be received by 14 November 2022.